Salt-and-Pepper Grilled Chicken
Salt and pepper alone can have a profound impact on perfectly cooked chicken, making for an easy, three-ingredient entree.
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 whole Isinya Chicken quartered, rinsed, and patted dry
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Combine salt and pepper. Rub chicken with mixture, covering all sides and shaking off excess. (You may not need all of the mixture.) Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Place chicken on grill, skin side down. Close cover, and grill 8 minutes. Flip chicken, and close cover. Grill until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes more.
- Transfer chicken to a plate, and let rest 15 minutes. Serve with bread salad.
Isinya Feeds Limited http://isinyafeeds.co.ke/